- TK01 - Create a modern workplace with Microsoft 365
Sep 25, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
UNSTRUCTURED NOTES AWARENESS NOTICE!
Also written on phone, will come back and refine
Arrived late due to escalators being bottlenecks.
Something about 3d objects in office, PowerPoint.
Showing a photo with mixed reality, rotating 3d-space.
deleting stuff with pen, highlights etc
Seems fairly intuitive. Would like to test soon.
accessibility, colour blindness, proofing with patterns.
language improvements. suggestions about better wordings.
Connects to external data sources, trying to figure out context and provide help.
- Seen as the starting point for teams
- New back end for Skype
- Teams become the core client, eventually replacing Skype for business client.
- Mobile-ready, responsive, webpages from SharePoint
- Integrates with PowerApps and Flow
- Files on demand, access files without the need for local space.
- some sort of “help” to flag messages that might be fraudulent
- Cortana intelligence to find stuff, like good times for meetings
- @mentions in office comments
- whiteboard with intelligent canvas
- recognizes shapes, convert rectangles to tables, edit columns and rows, multiple editors realtime
- Now with guest access!
- Access control and MFA
- Team meetings, recorded and replayable
- OneDrive integrated into Windows kernel
- Status icons provide information about online status of files
- With stream, realtime translations etc
- Yammer comments within stream with analytics
- configures security profiles, networks, settings, profiles etc
- Better Windows analytics, AI backed. improves categorization and troubleshooting
- Cloud based, no need for corporate network connection
- Upgrade analysis, Windows, apps, and office plugins.
- simpler migration of programs to Azure apps
- Windows desktop bridge for backwards compatibility
- MS Security graph
- GDPR Compliance Manager
- analyses and gives a compliance score based on policies.
- Also, New features Azure Advanced Threat Protection